In compliance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Spain (LOPD), on the Protection of Personal Data, you are hereby informed that the personal data you provide us through the portal will be treated confidentially and will become part of a file owned by the Comunicar Group, in order to send you relevant information about the Comunicar Journal (publication issues of the Comunicar Journal, open publication of articles in preprint and calls for papers for upcoming issues). We also inform you that your data may also be used in a timely manner to send information on topics related to Comunicar Journal. The sending of such information will be limited to a monthly message. More communications may be sent at any given time, but no more than three in a month.
Your data will never be transferred to any other entity, unless required by the competent authority. In accordance with the provisions of current legislation, you have the right to access them and your data will remain in this file until you express your desire for cancellation, limitation, rectification or opposition. We also inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data: C / Marina 8, Ático B, 21001, Huelva or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person responsible may store and use the IP addresses of the user of this portal in order to analyze traffic, manage the portal and monitor the use of the portal as a whole. Also the person responsible may use web analytics services (Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website to analyze the use made by users of the website.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes in them. The user will be solely responsible for any damage or harm, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the person responsible for the portal or any third party due to the completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
The completion of the forms included in the portal, imply the express consent of the user to the inclusion of their personal data in the aforementioned automated file responsible for the portal.
In the event that personal data relating to individuals other than the person completing this form must be included, prior to their inclusion, inform them of the points contained in the preceding paragraphs.
The responsible party may store and use the IP addresses of the users of this portal in order to analyze traffic, administer the portal and monitor the use of the portal as a whole. Also the responsible party may use web analytics services ( for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website to analyze the use made by users of the website.
1. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
- Asociación Grupo Comunicar (hereinafter, Grupo Comunicar), with CIF G21116603 and address at Calle Marina, nº 8, Ático B, 23001, Huelva, is the owner of this website, whose contact details are: email: email@example.com, telephone 959 248 380.
- The ownership of the domain of this web page www.revistacomunicar.com (hereinafter, the web page) corresponds to Grupo Comunicar, being expressly forbidden to use it with other contents or services that are not owned by them, or that may cause confusion among users.
- This Legal Notice regulates the use of the web page service, in particular its access and navigation conditions, as well as the responsibilities that may arise from its incorrect use.
- The content, as well as the services offered on the website, are available in Spanish, without prejudice to offering them in any other language.
- The use of the website implies full acceptance of these conditions and criteria that are permanently displayed on the website and the acquisition of the condition of user, under the version published and in force at all times, so if you do not agree with the content of the same should refrain from using the website, meaning by use but not limited to mere access, sending requests for information, filling out forms, as well as any act similar to the above involving user navigation on the website.
- The User is solely responsible for reading in detail and knowing the contents of this Legal Notice, since Grupo Comunicar may establish other particular conditions through the website at any time.
3. ACCESS AND USE OF TEH WEBSITE
- The website can be visited free of charge by users, except for those included in closed or subscription areas.
- The information contained in the website is for information and advertising purposes, unless otherwise stated.
- In particular, the user agrees: not to use them to incur in illicit activities or contrary to good faith and legal order or for purposes detrimental to legitimate interests; not to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Grupo Comunicar, its suppliers or third parties, not to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; not to introduce false or inaccurate data that may lead to error; not to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, discriminatory, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, terrorist or any other content or propaganda that violates human rights.
- Accessing the website does not imply any type of commercial relationship.
- In the event that the user obtains a user name and password to access restricted areas by means of identification and authentication, the user will be responsible for keeping it, guaranteeing its secrecy and confidentiality, being aware that passwords are personal and non-transferable. It will be the sole responsibility of the user if by his own negligence an unauthorized use is made by third parties and he has not notified Grupo Comunicar to immediately cancel this user and password, either in case of theft, misuse, loss or any other type of incident.
- Grupo Comunicar reserves the rights of access to restricted areas, as well as the right to remove anything that violates the above described restrictions.
4. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER.
- Grupo Comunicar does not guarantee and is not responsible for:
- The availability, continuity, as well as the invulnerability of the web page and/or the security measures adopted.
- The contents, information or images that do not depend on the web page, nor are managed by Grupo Comunicar.
- The information contained in web pages not developed by Grupo Comunicar and, especially, the contents of the links published on its web page, as well as the data that may be collected therein.
- The absence of viruses and harmful components in the web page or in the server that supplies it;
- The damages produced or that could be produced in the future, nor of the technical defects, whatever their nature, derived from the use of the information and of the matters contained in the web page. If these damages derive from the non-compliance with the rules of Grupo Comunicar or from the violation of its security system, the user who causes these damages shall indemnify and hold Grupo Comunicar harmless against expenses, costs, damages, losses, etc., including the fees that may arise from the people employed to solve this situation.
- The consequences that may arise from errors in the contents provided by third parties, which may appear on the website.
- The contents incorporated in the web page by the User, and the User shall be responsible for them in the event of any third party claim, and for any infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, as well as for any violation of the right to honor, privacy or self-image of any person.
- Grupo Comunicar reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration, location of the website at any time, as well as the contents and the conditions required to use them. The User acknowledges and accepts that the access and use of the website and the contents included therein takes place freely and consciously, under his sole responsibility. Likewise, it shall be the User's responsibility to periodically access this legal notice in order to be aware of the latest version at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- The entire contents of this website, including but not limited to: text, images, logos, drawings, animations, slogans, trademarks, trade names, logos, photographs, audio and video files, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, which appear on the website are owned by Grupo Comunicar or, where appropriate, by third parties and are protected by national and international laws on intellectual and industrial property.
- Therefore, all rights are reserved by Grupo Comunicar.
- It is expressly forbidden to reproduce in whole or in part, publicly communicate, copy, modify, make available to the public, transform or distribute any of the contents of this website without the prior, express written permission of Grupo Comunicar, and unauthorized use may result in sanctions provided by law.
- Users must refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available to them for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the contents are located.
- It is also forbidden to ignore, delete, or manipulate the copyright notice (copyright) and any other notice by Grupo Comunicar or its owners, incorporated into the contents.
- If the guilty or negligent action or omission directly or indirectly attributable to the user of the Website that originates the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of Grupo Comunicar or third parties, whether or not there is benefit for the user, causes damages, losses, joint and several obligations, expenses of any nature, sanctions, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising or derived from any claim, demand, action, lawsuit or proceeding, whether civil, criminal or administrative, to Grupo Comunicar, expenses of any nature, sanctions, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising or derived from any claim, demand, action, lawsuit or procedure, whether civil, criminal or administrative, Grupo Comunicar shall have the right to take action against the User by all legal means at its disposal and claim any compensatory amounts, including, but not limited to, moral damages and image, consequential damages and lost profits, advertising costs or any other costs that may result for their repair, amounts of penalties or convictions, interest for late payment, the cost of financing all amounts in which Grupo Comunicar may be damaged, the legal costs and the amount of the defense in any process in which Grupo Comunicar could be sued for the causes previously exposed, for the damages caused by reason of its actions or omissions, without prejudice to exercise any other actions that may correspond by law.
- Grupo Comunicar authorizes the free distribution of links to our website.
- Hyperlinks, once authorized, must respect these rules, be lawful, comply with any applicable legal provision, with morality and good customs and with public order, respecting human dignity and freedom.
- The authorization to insert a link does not presuppose, in any case, a consent to reproduce the visual and functional aspects (look and feel) of this website.
7. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Grupo Comunicar, with CIF G21116603 and address at Calle Marina, nº 8, Ático B, 23001, Huelva, is the owner of this website, whose contact details are: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 959 248 380.
10. GENERAL INFORMATION.
- If any provision or provisions of this Legal Notice were to be considered null and void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, such nullity shall not affect the remaining provisions of the Legal Notice, which shall remain in full force and effect, unless the party alleging its nullity or invalidity proves that without the clause that is null or voidable, the purposes of these legal notices cannot be fulfilled.
11. POLICY UPDATES.
- Grupo Comunicar will periodically update these legal notices. Any modification will be published on Grupo Comunicar's website, each user should take into account that the processing of personal data communicated to Grupo Comunicar will be governed by the rules established and in force at the time of such communication.
- In any case it will be the responsibility of the user to periodically access the legal notices of Grupo Comunicar published in order to know at all times the latest version.
- The access, contents and services offered through the website have, in principle, an indefinite duration. Grupo Comunicar, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend access, services and / or content at any time, without prejudice to what is provided in this legal notice or conditions governing the use of a particular service and / or content for users of the website.
13. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW.
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by Spanish law.
- Both users and those responsible for the website agree that for any discrepancy that may arise regarding the interpretation, compliance and/or execution of these rules, they will expressly submit themselves to the competent Courts and Tribunals of the city of Huelva, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.